vc. DPH plus náklady na dopravu Císlo produktu: 10011084;0
ZOOM UAC-232 AUDIO INTERFACE - 32-BIT FLOAT
The ZOOM UAC-232 USB Audio Converter is the first dedicated 32-bit float audio interface, designed for musicians who demand more quality in their productions. The UAC-232 Audio Converter can be placed anywhere. Set it up vertically, horizontally or mount it to a mic stand with the included flat cable straps. The MIDI in/out allows you to connect to external MIDI gear such as drum machines, synths and keyboards.
- Dual AD circuitry with 32-bit float recording technology
- High-quality mic preamps, same as the Zoom F6
- 2x XLR/TRS combo inputs
- >Headphone output and 2x TRS main outputs
- High-power headphone outputs (100 mW)
- Records up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and iOS devices (Android not supported)
- Zoom Mix Control software mixer
- MUSIC and STREAMING modes available via the software to optimize I/O
- Loopback available via the software
- Direct Monitor switch for latency-free recording
- Vertical or horizontal use
- MIDI IN/OUT for connection to external MIDI equipment
- Bus-powered operation (separate power required for Lightenting-enabled iOS devices)
NO NEED TO SET GAIN
Whether you're recording in the studio or on stage, sound levels can fluctuate. The UAC-232’s 32-bit float technology captures clip-free, low-noise recordings without the need to set gain.
OUR FINEST PREAMPS
Featuring the same clean, low-noise preamps used in our professional F-Series recorders, the UAC-232 guarantees high-quality recordings in any setting.
The UAC-232 Mix Control software allows you to modify I/O routing, activate loopback, and control input and monitoring levels. You can also activate Music mode to route to your DAW or Streaming mode combining all inputs into a single signal for streaming software.
The Loopback function combines the input audio with playback from your computer and routes it to your software. Perfect for adding background music to your stream or singing live with an instrumental track.
Use the Direct Monitor switch to send the input signal directly to your headphones while routing the same signal to your DAW or streaming software. Mix Control allows you to adjust volume and pan for your direct monitor feed.
The UAC-232 USB Audio Converter features two XLR/TRS combo inputs for mic or line level with +48V phantom power available for condenser microphones. Use the Guitar/Bass button to activate Hi-Z for recording guitar directly.
To listen on studio monitors, the UAC-232 includes two TRS main outputs with volume control.
Vstupy a výstupy
EU / UK verze