incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10004800;0
ZOOM GCE-3 GUITAR LAB CIRCUIT EMULATOR
The ZOOM GCE-3 is a compact USB audio interface that puts ZOOM Guitar Lab’s endless collection of guitar effects, amps and cabinets at your fingertips whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.
- Instantly access dozens of high-quality effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanger, phaser and chorus
- Free download of ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software for creating, editing and managing patches
- USB-C port for connection to computer
- Built-In DSP processing for circuit emulation of G5n, G3n, G3Xn, B3n, G1 FOUR, G1X FOUR, B1 FOUR, B1X FOUR
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Stereo headphone output with volume control
YOUR GRAB-AND-GO STUDIO
Small enough to fit in the pocket of your gig bag or backpack, this compact bus-powered USB interface is perfect for capturing your ideas in the studio or on the go.
ALWAYS IN SYNC
The GCE-3’s built-in DSP processor takes the processing load off your computer, letting you dial in and record professional-sounding guitar tones with near zero latency.
PLUG IN. JAM OUT.
The GCE-3 records to your computer via USB-C. Perfect for practicing, the AUX input lets you play external backing tracks directly to your headphones while only recording your guitar to the computer. And for monitoring, the GCE-3 offers dedicated headphone volume control.
GUITAR LAB SOFTWARE
With the ZOOM Guitar Lab app for Mac/Windows, you have access to the same library of amp models, artist effects and patches available for all of ZOOM’s G-series pedals. Emulate the G5n, G3Xn and even the B3n bass pedal, right on your computer. It’s a one-stop shop for effects collection and management!
In- and outputs
1 to 2
1 to 2
EU / UK Version