incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 90000091;0
ZOOM U-24 HANDY AUDIO INTERFACE
The U-24 is a compact, 2-in/4-out audio interface that provides all of the essential tools you need for recording and performing with high resolution, 24-bit/96 kHz audio—anywhere you go. Get incredible sound quality thanks to high-quality, low-noise preamps—the same ones found on our acclaimed H5 and H6 Handy Recorders. Connect to your PC, Mac, or iPhone/iPad via USB and record mics, instruments, and more. The U-24 delivers the same great sound as our U-44 interface, with a more streamlined feature set.
- Multi-channel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPhone/iPad
- Connect to iPhone/iPad with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), plus 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power
- Two mic/line inputs with high performance mic preamps
- High quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Approximately 4 hours of operation with 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Includes download code for Ableton Live 9 Lite
- Two-channel simultaneous inputs
- Hi-Z support (input 1)
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Two TRS phone jack outputs
- Dedicated RCA L/R and headphone outputs
- MIDI I/O
- Gain control knobs for each input
- +48V phantom power for inputs 1 and 2
- Accepts standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
THE GO-EVERYWHERE INTERFACE
The bus-powered U-24 packs all the essential tools into a compact form factor that fits in the palm of your hand. Record with mics, instruments, and more at home or on the go—the U-24 is iPhone/iPad* compatible and small enough to take anywhere. It can even run on just two AA batteries for recording in the most remote locations. * Requires 2 AA batteries or optional AC adapter for power, plus an Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter for connection to iPhone/iPad.
GET CONNECTED WITH THE U-24
The U-24 is equipped with an essential collection of inputs and outputs for streamlined recording. Two combo inputs with independent gain knobs and multi-color level indicators allow you to connect mics, keyboards, mixers, and more. 48V phantom power can be supplied to both inputs, and input 1 supports Hi-Z for connecting guitars, basses, or other passive instruments.
PRISTINE RECORDING AND PLAYBACK
Inspired by our Zoom H-series recorders, the U-24 is equipped with high-performance, low-noise mic preamps (-119.5 dB EIN) that enable recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. You can also use U-24 as a studio-quality headphone amp and listen to your favorite music in full fidelity.
YOUR MIX, YOUR WAY
The U-24 has flexible monitoring options for dialing in the perfect mix with zero latency. Balance the cue and main out signals when you’re DJ’ing, or create a mix of click track and main out signals during live performances. Each connector and knob is strategically positioned for fast access, so you can set up and control the U-24 with ease.
In- and outputs
1 to 2
1 to 2
EU / UK Version