incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10005690;0
ZOOM LiveTrak L-20R PORTABLE MIXER
The Zoom LiveTrak™ L-20R is a rack-mountable digital mixer that allows musicians to control their live mix right from the stage with the use of an iPad. With wireless control, 20 discrete channels, 22 tracks of recording and six custom monitor mixes, the L-20R offers a complete solution for any venue.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
BNAVIGATION AND DISPLAY
DTRANSPORT CONTROLS AND OVERDUB
ESIX CUSTOM MONITOR MIXES
FHEADPHONE OUTPUT FOR FOH
22 TRACKS OF RECORDING
During your live performance, record 20 channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card, then transfer your tracks to your DAW for your final edit. *Effects, EQ, overdub, audio interface, and fader modes A-F are not available in 96 kHz.
IT'S YOUR MONITOR - MAKE IT YOUR MIX!
With six independent monitor outputs, the L-20R enables musicians to create their own custom mix. A dedicated output enables the FOH engineer to easily switch between monitoring the main and sub mixes.
With iPads, the FOH engineer and 6 musicians can control their own mix from anywhere in the venue. *Compatible with all iPad Air models, iPad Mini 2 and later, iPad Pro, and iPad (2017), running iOS 10.3.3 or newer.
The L-20R’s versatile design provides easy access for plugging in your cables.
A ROBUST AUDIO INTERFACE
The L-20R is a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Route inputs to any DAW, streaming software, or iOS device*—even while recording to an SD card. *Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
In- and outputs
1 to 2
SD / SDHC / SDXC Card