incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 90000152;0
ZOOM R20 MULTI TRACK RECORDER
With a familiar touchscreen interface, the R20 makes it insanely simple to track, edit and mix your songs, letting you focus on the music. The R20 has the best preamps and noise floor of any multi track recorder Zoom has ever designed. With six XLR inputs, two combo inputs, and 16 tracks of recording, the R20 is perfect for singer-songwriters to full bands.
- 4.3” Full-color LCD touchscreen display
- Easy-to-use DAW-inspired interface
- Record up to 16 tracks (8 simultaneously)
- Eight XLR mic preamps, including two mic/line/instrument combo jacks
- Hi-Z available on input 1 and 48V phantom power available on inputs 5-8
- Onboard editing and built-in effects
- Pre-loaded drum loops
- Optional BTA-1 Bluetooth enables wireless control via the R20 Control App for your iPad
- USB-C audio interface (Multi Track Mode : 8-in / 2-out, Stereo Mode : 2-in / 2-out)
- Records directly to SDHC cards up to 32GB and SDXC cards up to 1TB
- New locking-type AC Adapter (ZAD-1220)
- Up to 24-bit /44.1kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV
- Compatible with Guitar Lab software for Mac/Windows PC
DTRACK RECORD BUTTONS
ECHANNEL / MASTER FADERS
GDC12V AC CONNECTOR
IHEADPHONE VOLUME KNOB & OUTPUT
KBLUETOOTH REMOTE PORT
H1-Z is available on input 1, while 48V phantom power is available on inputs 5-8.
The new Zoom locking adapter ensures security against accidental unplugging.
Access the fully adjustable click track with just a press of a button.
COLOR-CODES FOR CLARITY
Improve your workflow with color-coded faders, gain dials, and touchscreen track regions, making sure you are always adjusting the correct channel.
THE RHYTHM IS GONNA GET YA!
30 genres, 150 rhythm patterns and song form variations, it’s hard to find a drummer this versatile.
RECORD TO SD
The R20 records directly to SDHC or SDXC cards up to 1 TB, giving you plenty of space to track your next song or album.
MONITORING & PLAYBACK
The R20 has a headphone jack for monitoring while recording and dedicated outputs for mixing on your favorite monitors.
WIRELESS CONTROL APP
Use the optional Zoom BTA-1* Bluetooth Adaptor to control the R20 wirelessly from your iOS device. *BTA-1 available separately.