incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10011846;0
ZOOM R4 MULTI TRAK RECORDER
All of our engineers are musicians and they designed the R4 to empower musicians to explore big ideas. With a unique dedicated ‘bounce track’ and 32-bit float recording, the R4 is perfect for capturing your most ambitious compositions.
- 4 Tracks of Recording + Dedicated Bounce Track
- 2 XLR/TS combo inputs for guitar, bass, keyboards, microphones and more
- Built-in Omnidirectional Microphone
- Dual AD circuitry with 32-bit float recording technology
- Color LCD Display
- Built-in effects including EQ, Reverb, Compression, and Guitar effects
- 4 Faders for Volume Control
- USB Audio Interface Function
- Runs on 4 AA batteries or external USB-C battery
EINPUT SECTION (BUTTON)
HBOUNCE / UNDO CONTROLS
With the R4, you can record up to four tracks, mix and then bounce them to the dedicated ‘bounce track.’ This lets you free up additional tracks to keep adding layers.
You can choose to do a ‘quick’ bounce or mix and bounce in real time.
The R4 also allows you to ‘undo’ your last bounce, if you’re not satisfied with the results.
The R4 captures perfect audio with every take, without the need to set gain.
The R4 has 2 XLR/TS combo inputs with legendary Zoom preamps. You can plug in microphones, instruments, keyboards, and more.
Each track features a 3-band EQ, pan, echo, and reverb to refine your mix.
Apply effects to input A such as amp simulations, delays, distortions and more.
POWERED FOR YOUR IDEAS
The R4 can be powered by 4 AA Batteries, or through its USB-C port.
In- and outputs
Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC Card
EU / UK Version