incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10005658;0
ZOOM H5 HANDY RECORDER
Four tracks of simultaneous recording and interchangeable mic capsules make the H5 flexible and powerful enough to meet the evolving needs of today’s creators.
- Includes detachable X/Y capsule (XYH-5) capable of handling 140 dB SPL
- Shock-mounted mics for reduced handling noise
- Compatible with all Zoom input capsules
- Four-track simultaneous recording
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors, each with selectable phantom power and -20 dB pad
- Built-in effects, including low-cut filtering, compression, and limiting
- Auto-record, Pre-record, and Backup-record functions mean that you'll never miss that perfect take
- Multichannel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad with Loop Back function
- Powered by two AA batteries or via USB
- About 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (not included in the scope of delivery)
The design of the XYH-5 mic capsule allows the H5 to handle up to 140 dB SPL — equivalent to the sound of a jet aircraft from less than 200 feet away! And to keep your levels under control, the H5 offers compression and limiting.
The H5’s rubberized housing and shock-mounted microphones minimize vibration and handling noise, while a low-cut filter helps eliminate wind noise and other kinds of low frequency rumble.
The H5 utilizes the same high-quality, low-noise preamps as our flagship H6, ensuring great-sounding recordings in all sonic environments.
The Pre-Record function captures and saves two seconds of audio before you hit RECORD -- perfect for unexpected starts.
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
The H5’s XLR/TRS combo inputs can handle both mic- and line-level signals for microphones, wireless receivers, mixers, keyboards and more. Each input has a dedicated gain control knob. The supplied XYH-5 capsule also provides an additional mic/line input via a ⅛" mini phone jack. A Line Out with adjustable volume allows you to send audio from the H5 to the input of a camera or other device without the need for an attenuator cable.
Record continuously for about 10 hours with just 2 AA batteries or extend your recording time indefinitely with the optional AD-17 AC adapter.
In- and outputs