incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10012069;0
ZOOM H6essential HANDY RECORDER
The Flagship - Our most robust handheld recorder, the H6essential is a recording powerhouse. With 6 tracks of 32-bit float recording, the H6essential provides unprecedented quality and unmatched versatility.
- 6-track 32-bit float recorder with Dual A/D Converters
- Clip-free recording with no need to set gain
- Records up to 96kHZ sample rate
- Interchangable Mic Capsule System 3.0 with 32-bit float support
- Included X/Y Mic Capsule captures up to 135 dB SPL
- 4 XLR/TRS combo inputs with locking connector
- Color LCD Screen
- Built-in mixer to adjust each track’s audio level
- Built-in speaker for quick reference playback
- 3.5mm headphone output plus 3.5mm line output
- Voice Guidance accessibility for the visually impaired
- 32-Bit Float audio interface for PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices via USB-C port
- Use as an interface and record to SD card simultaneously
- Using the BTA-1* Bluetooth Adapter, sync with wireless timecode devices via bluetooth
- Use the BTA-1* Bluetooth Adapter to pair with the H6essential Control App for iOS
- Record to SD cads up to 1TB
- 10 hours of battery life on AA battery (2x) or USB-C Bus Power
- *Please note: BTA-1 Adapter not included
OUTPUTS YOU NEED
Use the line output to connect to a camera and the headphone output to monitor your audio.
Recording and rotary controls have been meticulously designed to allow for silent operation.
Use the improved onboard speaker to listen to your recordings for quick reference.
SIX PERFECT TRACKS
The 4 XLR/TRS combo inputs feature ultra-clean Zoom preamps, and the included X/Y microphones can capture up to a booming 135 dB SPL, equivalent to a jet taking off.
RECORD AND STREAM
Use the USB-C port to connect to PC, Mac, iOS, and Android device to use the H6essential as a 32-bit float interface while simultaneously recording all 6 tracks to an SD card.
PAIR WITH YOUR IOS DEVICE
Use the BTA-1* Bluetooth Adapter to pair with your iOS device to remotely hit record, adjust your mix, view your waveforms, and change settings.
With the BTA-1* Bluetooth Adapter you can also pair with Bluetooth timecode devices for audio and video sync. *BTA-1 Adapter not included
In- and outputs
Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC Card