incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 90000103;0
ZOOM A1X FOUR ACOUSTIC MULTI-EFFECTS PROCESSOR
With specially engineered effects, built-in looper and drum machine, the A1/A1X FOUR is the first Multi-Effects Processor designed for a variety of acoustic string and wind instruments.
The A1/A1X FOUR make it easier than ever to process the sound of your own Acoustic Guitar. With a selection of 15 factory presets (plus13 more available as free download on Guitar Lab), you can select your favorite AG MODEL, D-28 for example, and recover instantly the sound character of that renowned and original body shape. IR (Impulse Response) technology is used to capture the sonic fingerprint all guitar shapes and bodies available on the A1/A1X FOUR and via Guitar Lab. Each AG MODEL can be adjusted with 4 parameters (Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble) to control the volume and refine the audio output of your modeled sound.
- A1 FOUR offers over 80 built-in effects / A1X FOUR offers over 90 built-in effects
- Dedicated effects for acoustic guitar, saxophone, trumpet, violin, and harmonica
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns tailored for unplugged styles of music can be used in combination with the Looper
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- A1 FOUR and A1X FOUR runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours; MAA-1 Requires 2 AA batteries
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
X IS FOR ADDITIONAL XPRESSION
The A1X FOUR comes with 8 additional pedal-controlled effects to adjust volume, pitch, reverb, delay, and wah.
GUITAR LAB SUPPORTED
With a free download, ZOOM Guitar Lab software explore an endless world of patches and effects. And with its added ability to edit effects and arrange patches designed for Acoustic Instruments, you can experiment and create endless combinations.
THE PERFECT PARTNER
The Zoom MAA-1 mic adapter provides a hassle-free connection to the A1/A1X FOUR. It works with dynamic microphones and even provides phantom power for condenser mics. Add effects to any acoustic instrument and adjust gain settings with the MAA-1’s easy-access controls.
TAP INTO YOUR PERFORMANCE
Effortlessly toggle between patches and effects with two performance modes. MEMORY mode makes it easy to program your entire setlist by jumping from patch-to-patch. Use STOMP mode to turn individual effects on and off with the tap of your foot.
UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR GUITAR
Add a multitude of warm and rich tones to your guitar. From live “unplugged” performance sounds to the finger-playing style of country and blues, there’s so much to choose from. Gorgeous effects and acoustic guitar modeling will take your instrument to places it’s never been before.