incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10001659;0
ZOOM AC2 ACOUSTIC CREATOR
Amplify your acoustic sound with the Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator. The AC-2 is a DI (direct box) that encompasses all you need to deliver natural guitar tone on stage or in the studio. The AC-2 automatically restores tone lost through acoustic pickups, so your sound is always lush, resonant, and faithful to the instrument you have in hand.
- 16 source guitar type/body presets for accurate tone reproduction
- ¼” input
- XLR balanced out
- Two ¼” outputs for mono or stereo connection to guitar amps, headphones,and audio interfaces
- Reverb effect
- High-quality, low noise preamp
- Piezo/magnetic input pickup select
- 3-band equalizer
- Input and output gain/sensitivity adjustablevia single volume knob (patent pending)
- Anti-feedback control
- Boost switch for up to 9 dB of additional gain
- Built-in chromatic visual-LED tuner
- USB connection for firmware updates
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Three power options: 2 x AA batteries, the included Zoom AD-16 power adapter (9V DC in), or bus power via micro-USB port
ESSENTIAL DI FEATURES
The AC-2 features a high-quality preamp which boosts your signal and helps restore your true acoustic sound. Add its natural-sounding reverb to increase your acoustic’s depth and width, and round out your desired tone with easy 3-band EQ adjustments.
CUT FEEDBACK AUTOMATICALLY
The AC-2 is also equipped with an anti-feedback button that automatically locates and eliminates problem frequencies —an essential for live performances.
TUNE ON THE SPOT
The AC-2’s built-in tuner with its large LED meter lets you easily see when you’re in tune.
UP TO 9 DB OF ADDITIONAL GAIN
You can also add 9 dB of gain with the tap of your foot using the AC-2's boost function, allowing you to switch from strumming to finger-picking without ever losing a note.
THREE WAYS TO POWER UP
Since the AC-2 is designed to enhance your acoustic performances in all environments, it offers a variety of power options. Two AA batteries provide up to three hours of continuous power. Alternatively, you can use the Zoom AD-16 AC adapter for power, or the micro USB port to bus power the AC-2 via your computer.
Acoustic Guitar Multieffects