incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10001686;0
ZOOM AC3 ACOUSTIC CREATOR
Like its little brother, the AC-3 Acoustic Creator is an enhanced direct box with essential DI features that help you achieve great tone no matter where you play. The AC-3 is equipped with an effects generator, stereo outputs, and a compressor. With these features plus the same high-quality preamp and 3-band EQ as the AC-2, the AC-3 is an all-in-one acoustic toolkit that’s perfect for live performance and studio.
- 16 source guitar type/body presets for accurate tone re-creation
- 15 target guitar type/body presets for tonal refinement
- ¼” input
- Two XLR balanced outs
- Two ¼” outputs for mono or stereo connection to guitar amps, headphones, and audio interfaces
- High-quality, low noise preamp
- 9 effects with adjustable parameters
- Piezo/magnetic input pickup select
- Built-in compressor
- 3-band equalizer
- Input and output gain/sensitivity adjustable via single volume knob (patent pending)
- Clipping indicator
- Anti-feedback control
- Boost switch for up to 9 dB of additional gain
- Built-in chromatic visual-LED tuner
- USB connection for firmware updates
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Three power options: 2 x AA batteries, the included Zoom AD-16 power adapter (9V DC in), or bus power via micro-USB port
THE ESSENTIAL ACOUSTIC DI
The AC-3 puts essential DI features right at your fingertips. Its high-quality preamp boosts your signal and helps restore your true acoustic sound. Plus, its 3-band EQ lets you quickly make the perfect adjustments to refine your tone.
DIAL IN YOUR SOURCE...
With 16 source guitar presets, the AC-3 recovers the sonic characteristics of a variety of guitar types and body shapes. You can choose from dreadnought, upright bass, nylon strings, 12 string, and more.
The AC-3 also comes with 15 additional target guitar* presets that you can use to more accurately match your guitar’s tone. For example, when using a Martin D-18 dreadnought, you can choose the Dreadnought source guitar preset and the D-Eighteen target guitar preset to more closely match the unique sound of your instrument. Or if you’re playing a square shoulder guitar, choose the Square Shoulder source preset, then use the Humming Bird target preset to recreate your tone more accurately.
To eliminate unwanted hum or buzz from mics or speakers, the AC-3 includes a ground/lift switch that interrupts ground loops between equipment.
UP TO 9 DB OF ADDITIONAL GAIN
You can also add up to 9 dB of gain with the tap of your foot using the AC-3's boost function, allowing you to switch from strumming to finger-picking without ever missing a note.
Acoustic Guitar Multieffects