incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 90000108;0
ZOOM G5N MULTI-EFFECTS PROCESSOR
When we designed the G5n, our goal was to create the finest collection of guitar effects ever offered in one innovative package. From "FunkSauce" to "Texas Toast," from "Carlos" to "Heavensent," the G5n delivers dozens of tonalities sure to please the most discerning guitarist.
The G5n comes loaded with 100 beautifully-crafted and newly assembled DSP effects, plus 26 of the most faithful and realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created. The G5n comes equipped with freshly-developed takes on not only the most-essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing, but also unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo..
- 100 onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 100 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 4 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Built-in expression pedal for real-time control over volume, tone, or selected effect parameters
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- 4 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external footpedal
- USB port for firmware updating and patch/effects downloading
- Use as a USB audio interface for Mac/Windows computers, with direct zero-latency monitoring of input signal
- Included AC adapter
PRACTICE UP, PLAY OUT
68 built-in rhythm patterns make the G5n the perfect practice rig and enable "one-man band" performances. A two-unit looper function, which uses dedicated footswitches to start and stop phrases, allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice. Plus there's a built-in chromatic tuner, always accessible at the touch of a footswitch—you can bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether..
THE INS AND OUTS
The G5n can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for the connection of smartphones or music players, plus a dedicated headphone jack for silent practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.
ZOOM GUITAR LAB SOFTWARE
With the new Zoom Guitar Lab app for Mac/Windows, you have access to Zoom’s library of amp models, effects and patches. A one-stop shop for effects management, users can easily edit effect parameters, build effect chains, and backup/organize their patches. Guitar Lab’s advanced UI monitors your CPU usage while you edit for maximum efficiency.
Electric Guitar Multieffects