incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 90000112;0
ZOOM MS-60B MULTISTOMP
Plug into Zoom's MS-60B Multistomp and bring your bass to the forefront. 58 expertly crafted DSP effects and bass amp / cabinet models give you everything you need to quickly and easily create deep, rich bass tones. Dual output jacks and a handy built-in tuner complete the package, making the MS-60B the perfect companion both onstage and in the studio.
- 58 bass effects and amp/preamp/DI models, including modulation, equalization, delay, and reverb
- Up to 4 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
- 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 30 preset patches
- Patch cycling
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- ¼" input jack (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Dual ¼" output jacks
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 2 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours
- Optional AC adapter
DELAY / REVERB
The MS-60B's cutting-edge DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 8 rich, dense reverbs, and realistic spatial simulations found here. These allow you to place your bass in natural-sounding spaces such as rooms and halls or to add delays of up to 4 seconds.
OVERDRIVE / DISTORTION
The MS-60B's 11 boosters, overdrives, and direct inject / preamp models include simulations of the BOSS ODB-3, DS-1, and Metal Zone, as well as the Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff, SansAmp Bass Driver DI, MXR Bass D.I.+, Xotic Bass BB Preamp, and Avalon Design U5.
DYNAMICS / FILTER
Shape and control your low end with these 19 different compressors, limiters, equalizers, filters, exciters, and frequency splitters, plus Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your instrument's natural tone.
POWER TO SPARE
The MS-60B runs on just 2 AA batteries—either alkaline or rechargeable NiMH—and powers up automatically when a connector is inserted into its input jack. A Power Management function automatically turns the pedal off if unused for extended periods. Battery life is up to 7 hours with alkaline batteries, allowing you to use the MS-60B with confidence from rehearsal to the main stage. Alternatively, the MS-60B can be powered from an AC adapter (sold separately) or via USB.
FULL-FEATURED AND EASY TO USE
The MS-60B's intuitive design allows easy navigation in both live and studio settings and makes creating, saving, and rearranging effects a breeze. Its input jack accepts signal from both passive and active guitars, and dual line-level output jacks enable you to record the MS-60B's many sounds in stereo. You can use up to 4 effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like—even bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired.