incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 90000113;0
ZOOM MS-70CDR MULTISTOMP
Zoom's MS-70CDR MultiStomp Chorus / Delay / Reverb pedal is the first of its kind. It provides the full power of a rack-mounted multi-effects device in a compact stompbox design. With its 86 custom guitar and bass effects, an easy-to-use interface, onboard chromatic tuner and versatile power options, you'll be astonished at how much this little box offers.
- 86 guitar and bass effects, including modulation, equalization, delay, and reverb
- Up to 6 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
- 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
- 40 preset patches
- Patch cycling
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar and bass tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Mono and stereo operation
- Dual ¼" input jacks (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Dual ¼" output jacks
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 2 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours
- Optional AC adapter
31 different chorus and modulation effects for guitar and bass are provided, including phasing, flanging, tremolo, vibrato, detuning, auto-panning, rotary speaker emulations, and pitch shifting—even an intelligent harmonizer that plays along in key.
This category includes 26 mono and stereo delays, with delay times of up to 4 seconds. You'll find everything here from reverse and multi-tap to pitch-shifted and self-oscillating delays. There are also emulations of the Eventide TimeFactor, MXR Carbon Copy, Maestro Echoplex EP-3, Line 6 M9 TubeEcho, TC Electronic Flashback, strymon TimeLine, and Boss DD-20.
The MS-70CDR's cutting-edge DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 25 rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations found here.
DYNAMIK / FILTER
Round out your sound with your choice of two different graphic equalizers—one optimized for guitar and the other optimized for bass—and with Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your instrument's natural tone.
FULL-FEATURED AND EASY TO USE
The MS-70CDR's intuitive design allows easy navigation in both live and studio settings and makes creating, saving, and rearranging effects a breeze. Its stereo input jacks accept signal from passive and active guitars, as well as from line-level devices such as electronic keyboards and other effects processors, and its dual line-level output jacks enable you to record the MS-70CDR's many sounds in stereo. You can use up to 6 effects simultaneously and arrange them any order you like—even bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired.
POWER TO SPARE
The MS-70CDR runs on just 2 AA batteries—either alkaline or rechargeable NiMH—and powers up automatically when a connector is inserted into its input jack. A Power Management function automatically turns the pedal off if unused for extended periods. Battery life is up to 7 hours with alkaline batteries, allowing you to use the MS-70CDR with confidence from rehearsal to the main stage. Alternatively, it can be powered from an AC adapter (sold separately) or via USB.