incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10007200;0
ZOOM PODTRACK P4 PODCAST RECORDER
With its compact dimensions, affordable price and a wealth of built-in features, the PodTrak P4 presents itself as a simple solution for mobile podcast recording in professional audio quality. The PodTrak P4 offers all the features you need to record professional-sounding podcasts to SD card or to your computer.
- Four mic inputs with XLR connectors
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume control
- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs
- Automatically prevent feedback from call audio using the Mix-Minus function
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection
- Trigger sound effects using four assignable Sound Pads with 11preset sounds
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks
- 16-bit /44.1kHz audio WAV
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512 GB
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Up to 3 hours of use with just two AA batteries or a USB power supply
BINPUT GAIN CONTROLS
CPHANTOM POWER / TRRS SWITCH / USB
ESOUND PADS & SOUNDPAD CONTROL
ITRRS INPUT / BTA-2 INPUT
KSD CARD SLOT
LUSB POWER DC 5V / USB PORT
The P4’s mic inputs feature Zoom’s professional quality preamps. Providing up to 70dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones.
With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all.
You and your guests are not always together. That’s why the P4 makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews. Just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable.
You can also use the optional Zoom BTA-2* Bluetooth Receiver to wirelessly connect your phone to record remote guests.
The P4’s customizable Sound Pads can instantly trigger music, ads, jingles, and even pre-recorded interviews.
The P4 can serve as a 2-input, 2-output audio interface, allowing you to record directly to your computer, Android or iOS* device. With the P4 you can also live-stream your podcast.
* Apple Lightning to USB camera adapter required.
GO WHERE THE STORY TAKES YOU
The P4 operates up to 3 hours on 2 AA batteries, or you can also use a USB battery for extended recording time.
PRODUCE LIKE A PRO
Easily load your own sounds or choose from 11 pre-recorded presets.
In- and outputs