incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 90000088;0
ZOOM Q2N-4K VIDEO RECORDER
The Zoom Q2n-4K combines outstanding audio quality with crisp 4K image resolution, allowing you to record and broadcast your rehearsals, concerts and other live streams in unprecedented quality. Every musician hones their personal sound with maximum passion. With the Q2n-4K's X/Y stereo microphones, you now have the ability to capture all sources in adequate quality - be it a single instrument like a saxophone or an entire heavy metal band. Stage lighting can lead to overexposure of video footage and render a good take unusable. Thanks to the Q2n-4K's High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology, the exposure time is automatically adjusted so that lighting effects do not overexpose the current shot.
- High-quality 150° wide-angle lens (f2.8/15.2 mm)
- 12 ‘Scene’ options for use in different lighting environments, including ‘Auto’ setting that intelligently adapts to your environment
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder with data saved in WAV format up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 256 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for three HD video modes: 720p, 1080p and 4K
- Video bitrates up to 76 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 4K/30fps, 4K/25fps, 4K/24fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080p/25fps, 1080p/24fps, 720p/30fps, 720p/25fps
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen digital metering
- Auto Gain function gives automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level output for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with OBS Open Broadcaster Software, Skype and other popular streaming applications
- USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries (not included in the scope of delivery)
- Built-in standard tripod mount
Video (with audio) is recorded as a MPEG-4 (MOV) file. When using the “Camera Off” mode, audio data can be saved independently in uncompressed WAV format (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
The Q2n-4K can record on microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards. And when using the Q2n-4K with a microSDXC card, you can record longer sessions (up to 256 GB) as a single file.
4X THE 4K
Get up to 4x the recording time with a BCQ-2n battery case. The Q2n-4K can also be powered by any third-party USB power supply.
Stage lights can overexpose your video and can ruin a good take. The Q2n-4K’s high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically adjusts the exposure, so your lighting effects don’t blow out the shot.
Same unbeatable audio. New enhanced video quality.
SETTING THE SCENE
12 ‘Scene’ presets allow you to record your performances in a wide range of environments, including “Jazz Club”, “Concert Light”, “Dance Club”, and “Outdoor”. The Q2n-4K even features an “Auto” scene setting, which will detect your current lighting and select the appropriate balance for you.
Monitor your audio via headphones with the Q2n-4K’s 1/8” stereo output jack.
The Q2n-4K is the ultimate musician’s webcam, able to stream performances live to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and more. You can also output the Q2n-4K’s audio to your iOS device* for mobile podcasting and streaming.
*iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (sold separately).
WATCH IT ON BIG SCREEN
With a micro HDMI video output, the Q2n-4K lets you watch your video in high definition on your TV.
In- and outputs