incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10007401;0
ZOOM F2-BT BLUETOOTH FIELD RECORDER
For podcasters, videographers, bloggers, journalists and more, the F2 is the perfect audio solution for creators on the move. The F2 is incredibly small, but its audio quality will amaze you. The F2, also available in white, features 32-bit float recording technology, allowing you to record the loudest audio signals without worrying about clipping. It will also record the quietest signals in beautiful detail. And the best part is you don’t have to worry about setting the gain. Just plug in the lav and hit record.
- F2-BT Version - Black (with Bluetooth)
- Light and compact audio recorder
- 32-Bit Float recording for full dynamic range and clip free recording
- No gain adjustment necessary
- Records 44.1kHz/32-bit float or 48kHz/32-bit float audio files
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- 1/8" Mic In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- 80 Hz low cut filter
- High precision internal clock to avoid audio and video syncing issues
- Wireless timecode synchronization (F2-BT model only)*
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 512 GB
- USB-C for connection to F2 Editor for settings
- Built-in Bluetooth for connection to the F2 Control app for settings adjustment and remote transport control (F2-BT model only)
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 15 hours of operation (14 hours on the F2-BT) with two AAA alkaline batteries (not included in the scope of delivery)
- *F2-BT connection to UltraSync BLUE device by Timecode Systems is required.
COUTPUT VOLUME CONTROL +/-
HPOWER DC 5V (USB TYP-C)
LMICRO SD SLOT
The F2 can record up to 15 hours (14 hours on the F2-BT) with two AAA batteries.
Record on microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC cards up to 512GB.
The LMF-2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone has a low-profiled design, captures high-quality audio, and includes a windscreen and lapel mic clip.
The F2 Field Recorder gives you the option to choose the recording format that works best for your projects. Choose from 44.1 kHz/32-bit float or 48 kHz/32-bit float mono WAV files.
Once you start your recording, use the F2’s HOLD switch to ensure you don’t accidentally stop recording.
LOCK 'N LAV
Screw-lock connectors keep your lav plugged-in securely no matter the situation.
The F2-BT comes with built-in Bluetooth. And with the free Zoom F2 Control app ( for iOS / Android ) the F2-BT can wirelessly start/stop recordings, display battery levels, adjust output volume, control lo-cut and more. You can also pair the F2-BT with a Bluetooth timecode synchronization device to receive and write timecode to recorded files.
THE F2 EDITOR
The F2 Editor for PC and Mac allows you to adjust settings, format SD cards and more. Simply connect your F2 or F2-BT via a USB cable and launch the editor. The USB connection also makes it easy to transfer files to your computer.
In- and outputs