incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10009888;0
ZOOM F3 32-BIT FIELD RECORDER
With 32-bit float recording, the F3 effortlessly captures the quietest raindrops and the loudest explosions. Its small footprint allows for this recorder to be placed anywhere, as you capture and monitor up to 192 kHz of high-quality audio.
- 2-channel / 2-track field audio recorder
- Featuring 32-bit float recording and dual AD converters for full dynamic range and clip-free audio capture
- 2 discrete inputs with locking XLR connectors
- Input signals can be monitored with realtime waveform display on LCD
- Compact and Durable (can be attached to boom mic with velcro)High quality mic preamps provide a super-low noise floor (−127 dBu EIN)
- Record up to 192 kHz sampling/32-bit float WAV format, mono or stereo files
- Stereo ⅛" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated Volume control
- Records directly to microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 1 TB
- Wireless iOS/Android remote control available through optional BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter
- Use as 2-in/2-out USB audio interface (up to 32-bit float / 96 kHz)
- Over 8 hours of operation with two AA alkaline batteries (not included in the scope of delivery)
- Runs on only 2 standard AA batteries or AC adapter (AD-17) or USB battery pack
- Wireless timecode synchronization (*Optional BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter and UltraSync Blue device by Timecode Systems are required)
ALL DAY CAPTURE
The F3 is well-equipped for long location shoots or remote fieldwork, with a variety of power options and massive storage.
With two alkaline AA batteries, take advantage of over eight hours of battery life. (not included in the scope of delivery)
Set yourself up for an unlimited charge via the AD-17 AC adapter or USB power supply.
Use a micro SD card up to 1TB to record over 180 hours of audio at the highest possible sample rate/bit-depth.
AWARD WINNIG AUDIO
Featuring the dual A/D converters and low-noise preamps found in our professional F-Series recorders, the F3 guarantees high-quality recordings in any setting or situation.
The F3 is built with durable side bars, standard tripod mount and slide-resistant rubber feet ensuring that you can mount it on your gear or hide it in any scene. It’s sturdy metal casing and locking XLR connectors is designed for use in a variety of environments.
30' OF CONTROL
Versatile control options give your production more flexibility than ever. Stay out of the shot and record from a distance of up to 30-feet (10m) using the F3 control app (for iOS / for Android).
AUDIO-INTERFACE & STREAMING
Connect your F3 to a computer or iOS device via USB as an audio interface and record or stream up to two channels in crystal-clear 32-bit float/96 kHz resolution. The loopback function allows you to combine your computer’s audio with the F3 inputs to complete the sound for your stream.
In- and outputs