incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10010293;0
ZOOM M3 MICTRAK
The M3 MicTrak offers filmmakers the ability to refine their content with pristine sound quality. Designed to be mounted on a camera, this stereo microphone with built-in recorder records every sonic nuance with 32-bit float technology. The M3 records clipping-free audio at all times. Thanks to 32-bit float recording, no equalisation is necessary. Whether it's dialogue, sound effects or the atmo of outdoor recordings, you'll always get a perfect recording.
- FEATURES4-track 32-bit float recorder
- Newly developed stereo X/Y microphones offer unsurpassed frequency response and clarity
- New cabinet design with elastic suspension for microphone capsule and special finish to reduce operating noise
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with F-Series preamps
- Colour LCD screen with waveform display
- Time code generator with 3.5 mm input/output
- Integrated normalisation function
- 3.5 mm headphone output plus 3.5 mm stereo line output for camera connection
- USB interface compatible with PC, Mac, iOS and Android (48kh at 24 or 32-bit float**)
- Can be used as an audio interface and simultaneously record to SD card
- Powered by 4 AA batteries* (18 hours battery life)
- * Batteries not included
- ** For Android, 32-bit Float cannot be used with USB microphone
ABSOLUTELY READY AT ALL TIMES
By mounting the M3 on a camera of your choice, you can jump from one scene to the next in an instant. The specially designed elastic mount keeps weight to a minimum and ensures minimal transmission of hand noise.
MONO AND STEREO MODES
Switch easily between mono and stereo modes. Mono mode is ideal for dialogue recording. 90º provides accurate, transparent stereo recording. 120º stands for a generous stereo pick-up, which is especially recommended for atmo or sound effects.
SECURITY FOR YOUR RECORDINGS
Use the 3.5 mm stereo output to connect the M3 to your camera and record a backup there. This is especially useful for synchronising audio to a video.
EFFECTIVENESS IN POST-PRODUCTION
With the M3 Edit and Play software, you can adjust the stereo width of your recordings and normalise your files to prepare them for synchronisation and post-production.
In- and outputs
Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC Card