incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10010294;0
ZOOM M4 MICTRAK
The M4 MicTrak is the first portable recorder with 32-bit float recording and built-in timecode generator, providing everything filmmakers and musicians need for outstanding audio recording. On set, you can't risk working with overdriven or too quiet audio. The M4 records with 32-bit float, which allows you to record audio perfectly in any situation, even without leveling.
- 4-track 32-bit float recorder
- Newly developed stereo X/Y microphones offer unsurpassed frequency response and clarity
- New enclosure design with elastic suspension for microphone capsule and special finish to reduce operating noise
- 2 XLR/TRS inputs with F-Series preamps
- Colour LCD screen with waveform display
- Time code generator with 3.5 mm input/output
- Integrated normalisation function
- 3.5 mm headphone output plus 3.5 mm stereo line output for camera connection
- USB interface compatible with PC, Mac, iOS and Android (48kh at 24 or 32-bit float**)
- Can be used as an audio interface and simultaneously record to SD card
- Powered by 4 AA batteries* (18 hours battery life)
- * Batteries not included
- ** For Android, 32-bit Float cannot be used with USB microphone
ATTENTION... AND... ACTION!
Filmmakers can use the two XLR inputs for dialogue recording, while you record the atmo via the X/Y microphones. During post-production, the recordings can be easily synchronised to a video thanks to the M4's built-in timecode generator.
CREATE GREAT SOUNDING MUSIC VIDEOS
Combine the audio recorded with the internal X/Y microphones with two external microphones to give your videos studio-quality sound regardless of the environment.
EXTREM LEISE HANDGERÄUSCHE
The goal in designing the M4 was to build the quietest handheld recorder ever. The unique, resiliently suspended X/Y microphones and high-gloss finish minimise handheld noise, ensuring clean and clear audio quality at all times.
TIMECODE UND BORD
Serious videographers use timecode to perfectly synchronise the audio and video material. The M4's built-in timecode generator offers a professional accuracy of 0.2 ppm.
SIX SECONDS FOR SAFETY
The PRERECORD function captures and stores audio six seconds at a time before you press the RECORD button - perfect for any surprise recording start.
RECORD THE WHOLE DAY
With a battery life of 18 hours, the M4 can record all day if needed.
RC4 REMOTE CONTROL
Control your M4 via the Zoom RC4 (sold separately) from up to 5 metres away.
In- and outputs
Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC Card