avec TVA plus frais de port Code article : 10004770;0
ZOOM F-CONTROL FRC-8 CONTROLLER
The Zoom F-Control is an essential piece of gear for everyone who uses an F8 or F4 Multitrack Field Recorder. With F-Control, you can have total command of your recording experience. F-Control is a mixing control surface that gives filmmakers more control and flexibility when recording in the field. It works alongside the Zoom F8 and F4 to create a complete and professional on-location audio rig.
- 9 faders (eight + Master), each 60mm
- 1/4" Headphone jack
- USB port for external keyboard connection
- Hands-on input/output control for trim, pan, and track arming
- 12-segment LED meters for monitoring channel and output levels
- Dedicated time code buttons
- Track Scene edit buttons: Shortcut commands to Track Name, Scene Increment, Scene Name, Notes, and False Take screens
- Power options: 4 x AA batteries, 4-pin HIROSE connector with external battery pack, and USB bus power via the F4 (not available with the F8)
- Durable metal chassis
- Compatible with Zoom F8 and F4 MultiTrack Field Recorders
CONNECT YOUR FIELD RECORDING GEAR
Connect your F8 or F4 to F-Control via one of two USB ports. The Keyboard USB port lets you connect an external keyboard so you can quickly enter metadata when you’re out in the field.
POWER ANYWHERE YOU GO
F-Control has two main power options: four AA batteries (for up to 9 hours of operation) or power it with a 4-pin HIROSE connector with an external battery pack. An additional USB bus power option is available when using the F4 (not available with the F8).
BUILT FOR THE TOUGHEST PRODUCTIONS
Its metal chassis makes F-Control suitable for all production locations. Plus, the F-Control is small and light enough to fit into your gear bag or backpack, so you can take it on any shoot.