incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10004762;0
ZOOM F6 MULTI-TRACK FIELD RECORDER
The Zoom F6 is the first professional field recorder to feature both 32-bit float recording and dual AD converters, providing an unprecedented amount of dynamic range. With 6 inputs, Zoom’s solid time code, multiple power options and wireless control, the F6 is poised to be your new secret weapon.
- 6-channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 6 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and less than -127 dBu
- Switchable +4dB inputs with mic/line options
- Advanced Look-Ahead Hybrid Limiters
- Zoom AutoMix™ software
- Accurate Time Code (0.2 ppm when on and when powered off) I/O on 3.5mm stereo mini; dropframe/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Three different power supply options: 4x AA batteries, Sony L-Series batteries, or Zoom AD-17 12V AC Adapter (L-Series batteries not included)
- 3.5mm stereo mini unbalanced output jack
- Dedicated headphone output (100 mW) with volume control SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot, up to 512 GB
- Use as an 6-in/4-out USB audio interface (up to 96kHz)
- Use as an audio interface and record to SD card simultaneously (up to 48kHz)
- Free Zoom F Control App for iOS allows wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata entry
FINE TUNE YOUR MIX
The Zoom F-Control (FRC-8) gives you more flexibility in the field. With 60 mm faders and controls for trim, pan and track-arming, the FRC-8 is a must-have for any professional filmmaker. * The F-Control is sold separately.
MONITOR WHAT MATTERS
Use the F6 and your headphones to keep tabs on your tracks pre- or post-fader. Check levels, route signals to the left or right and set alert tones for battery and recording status.
IOS WIRELESS CONTROL
The F6’s F Control APP lets you monitor signals, adjust levels, trigger transport controls, enter metadata and more from your iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth.*Optional BTA-1 required.
32-BIT FLOAT RECORDING
In the field, fluctuating dynamics can prove challenging. Loud sounds can cause clipping and quiet sounds can get lost in the noise. The F6 uses 32-bit float recording with dual A/D converters to capture both explosive and subtle sounds at full audio quality – without ever needing to adjust gain!
FOR THOSE HARD TO REACH
Rugged enough to withstand the most demanding scenarios and small enough to fit into the tightest spaces, the F6 will become your go-to recorder.
The F6 is equipped with six professional-grade preamps. Featuring a super-low noise floor (-127 dBu EIN), high gain (up to 75 dB), and selectable mic/line levels for each input, the F6 is built for location sound.
Keep your tracks perfectly synced even when you power down for lunch. On or off, the F6’s Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) generates time code at 0.2 ppm accuracy.
ADVANCED LOOK-AHEAD HYBRID
When recording in 24-bit, the F6 uses advanced look-ahead hybrid limiters to provide overload protection. By adding a 1-millisecond delay, the limiters “look ahead” anticipating clipping before it’s recorded.
Zoom AutoMix™ lets you keep your eyes on the action by automatically adjusting the levels of your mix to reduce ambient sound.
In- and outputs
SD / SDHC / SDXC Card