incl. VAT plus shipping costs Item number: 10010179;0
ZOOM F8N PRO MULTI-TRACK FIELD RECORDER
Filmmakers and sound professionals know the importance of sharp, clean audio in storytelling. From the click of a seatbelt to the roar of an engine, the F8n Pro’s 8 inputs capture full dynamic range using 32-bit float technology. With 8 inputs and 10 tracks, the F8n Pro can capture the most complex audio, expanding your options so that you can create sonic magic in post.
- 32-bit float recording technology
- 8-channel/10-track field audio recorder/mixer
- Records in BWF-compliant WAV format up to 192kHz/32-bit float
- 8 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR/TRS combo connectors
- High quality mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain and less than -127 dBu EIN
- Switchable +4dB inputs with mic/line options for both XLR and TRS
- Accurate Time Code (0.2 ppm when on and up to 0.2 ppm when powered off) I/O on standard BNC connectors; dropframe/non-drop formats with Jam Sync
- Zoom AutoMix™ software
- Three different power supply options: 8x AA batteries, external DC battery pack with Hirose connector, or 12V AC adapter (AA’s and DC battery pack not included)
- High pass filter, phase invert, and mid-side decoder
- Dual mini-XLR (TA3) balanced Main Outs plus ⅛" stereo mini-jack Sub Out
- Dedicated headphone output (100 mW) with front panel volume control
- 2.4" full-color backlit LCD with monochromatic mode
- Dual SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots, up to 1 TB each
- Use as an 8-in/4-out USB audio interface
- Free Zoom F8 Control App for iOS and Android allows wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata entry
GSD CARD SLOTS
KTIME CODE IN / OUT
L10-PIN MIC CONNECTOR
The F8n Pro records in BWF-compatible WAV formats up to 32-bit resolution and at sample rates up to 192 kHz.
The F8n Pro features flexible signal routing from all inputs to all outputs, phase inversion and mid-side decoding. It also provides high-pass filtering to reduce the sound of wind and other noise. Input and output delays are also available.
Keep your tracks perfectly synced even when you power down. On or off, the F8n Pro’s Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) generates time code at 0.2 ppm accuracy.
Zoom AutoMix lets you keep your eyes on the action by automatically adjusting the levels of your mix to reduce ambient sound.
FULL METADATA ENTRY
The track name, scene names, notes, and more can be entered directly from the unit or via the Zoom F8 Control App for iOS / Android.
In- and outputs